- List of Eligible Candidates for Pre-Nursery Class - VIEW LIST
- It is not mandatory for the parents to buy the school books or uniform from any given place. They can purchase the same from anywhere they desire. The details of the uniform and school books is readily available with the school office and is displayed on the school notice board.
Welcome to Kundan Internation School, situated in Sector-46B, Chandigarh
Kundan International School, established in 2007 provides a truly enabling and nurturing environment where learning walks hand in hand with the cheerful, innocent and nonchalance of childhood.
I feel enormously pleased to welcome you all. Education is both my passion and life. I have dedicated myself to this goal as education is lifelong process of acquiring knowledge, skills and values.
At Kundan International School, we endeavour to reveal more of the brilliance and help each and every child grow into their greater selves.
“Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system." Sidney Hook
The joy of the class often depends entirely on the teacher. The faculty members of the school work with hard work, dedication, sincerity.
Mr. M.P. Gupta (Chairman)
Dr. Mrs. Shashi Jain (Manager)
Mr. K.N. Pathak (President)
Mrs. Manjeet Jauhar (Principal)
Why Choose Kundan International School
Kundan International School, established in 2007 provides a truly enabling and nurturing environment where learning walks hand in hand with the cheerful, innocent and nonchalance of childhood. It has modern building with State-of-the-art infrastructure, sports complex with all modern amenities and spacious classrooms. The school embodies a confluence of age old traditions in perfect harmony with modern and contemporary streams of education.
- We not only believe in our motto Truth, Love and Efficiency, but also stand by it.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and lush green gardens.
- Activities planned according to each student’s ability, talent, etc.
- Field trips and adventurous educational programs.
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation system followed rigidly.
- Give ear to parents’ communication about their child.
- Dedicated, intrinsically motivated and highly experienced faculty.
- Our endeavour to help our students become self motivated, confident, creative, far sighted, compassionate and benevolent citizens of the world.
Our School's Achievers
Our students had qualified for the City-Level Round of The Times NIE Think and Learn organised by The Times of India. Akanksha Garg, a student of Class X was declared winner at the school level and won' Vivo Tablet' at the felicitation ceremony.
Students of the school brought laurels to the school with their fabulous stint at Skating Championship in which they secured various positions.