1. For the first time, the local judo team claimed overall third position in the Khelo India Women’s League, North Zone where Ms Divyanshi Miglani of grade VIII of Kundan International School won gold in Judo Karate.
2. We are delighted to announce that the Cricket Team of Kundan International School brought Laurels by winning T20 Quadrangular Cup 2022.
Congratulations to the school and the entire team for their outstanding performance!
3. Ayushi Agarwal, a student in Class XII Humanities, represented Kundan International School with pride when she took home the Gold Medal at the “60th National Roller Hockey Tournaments” held in Bangalore in December 2022.
4. We are pleased to announce that our student, Bhavin Suri was awarded “MAN OF THE MATCH” and “BEST BATSMAN” trophies in the Cricket Tournament “A2 Trophies Under 12 Gold Cup” held at Jagatpura Mohali on 18 December 2022.
He received special recognition and was awarded “FIGHTER OF THE MATCH” in “Cricket League 2022” held at Kirat Academy on 02 December 2022.
5. We are delighted to announce that Kundan International School Principal Yogesh Jaldli, a leader and innovator in the educational ecosystem, received a “Certificate of Recognition” for her excellent contribution to school education at the Elets Education Innovation Summit in The Lalit Chandigarh.
6. Heartiest congratulations to our finest vocalists, Avi Narula and Mannat Bhargava from Kundan International School for their excellent performance, as they won 1st prize in the Patriotic song held at Shemrock School.
7. Our brilliant student Divanshi of grade VIII won a Gold medal with her amazing performance in the ‘Inter School Judo Championship‘ held at Sports Complex, Sector-34, Chandigarh.
8. The “Voice Controlled Car” project from Kundan International School, presented in the “50th State Level Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition” by our talented students Ishit Mittal and Arushi Thakur of grade IX, ranked second.
9. Kundan International School’s Dodgeball team won Gold Medal in the State Dodgeball Championship 2022-23, on 04 Dec 2022, for the 9th C L DAV Model School Dodgeball Trophy 2022-23, organised by Dodgeball Association of Chandigarh.
Three of our exceptional students Anisha, Angel Aggarwal (Vice Captain), and Tanvi (Captain), have been selected to compete in the National Championship.
10. We are glad to inform you that Avi Narula won a Consolation Prize for his astonishing performance in the ‘Inter School Singing Competition‘ held at DAV School.
11. Vinay grade-V student at Kundan International School one of our talented students, won the Silver Medal in the Long Jump during the Chandigarh North and South District Athletics Championship 2022–23.
12. At the Chandigarh State Junior and Sub-Junior Boys Weightlifting Championship in November 2022, our brilliant student Sushil, a student of grade X at Kundan International School, won a silver medal.
13. Divyanshi, a grade VIII student of Kundan International School, competed brilliantly and won the bronze medal at the Khelo India Women’s Judo National League in New Delhi in November 2022.
14. We are delighted to inform you that Mannat Bhargava, a student in Class VIII, and Divyansh Bagdi, a student in Class IX, have been chosen as two of the top 200 concepts for the Artificial Intelligence Concept in India under the Inspire Award’s “Building AI Readiness among Young Innovators” programme.
15. Kundanites never stop aiming for perfection. We are glad to inform you that Khwahish Mannotra won a Silver medal in girl’s doubles under 19 and a Bronze medal in mix doubles under 19 with her astonishing performance in the Chandigarh State Badminton Championships 2022.
16. Kundanites are continually striving for excellence. We are delighted to report that Aayushi Agarwal, a student in class XII (Humanities), and her team finished second in the Federation Cup Tournaments conducted in Jodhpur from July 26 to 29, 2022.
17. Vidushi from Class VI presented a Solo Dance Performance at a Mango Mela organised by Haryana Tourism. She demonstrated her talent by taking Third Place in the Competition. Kundanites never fail to impress the world with their spectacular talent and skills. We are proud of our dedicated and talented students.
18. Students of Kundan International School have participated in Poster Making Competition on how Plastic pollution affects biodiversity and a healthy planet organised by St Joseph School, Sector 44, Chandigarh on May 20, 2022. Mr Devendra Dalai, Dept. of Environment, Chandigarh Administration was the chief guest and he addressed that we should take a pledge to say no to single use plastic so that our planet can survive. A prize distribution ceremony was also conducted where our school got 2 prizes in 2 categories, Aakash of class VII got Best Art Prize in the Junior category and Kirtika of class 10 got Best Art Prize in the Senior category.
19. We are pleased to inform you that six students of our school won prizes in the ‘Best out of waste‘ competition which was organized by PML SD Public School, Sector 32 Chandigarh. Students won Prizes in three categories where Kayenaat and Hrishita of Class V won First Prize in Category 1, Tanya and Aakash of Class VII won Second Prize in Category 2, and Twisha and Aarushi of Class IX won Second Prize in Category 3.
20. We are pleased to inform you that one of our Class XII Students Gayatri, earned a Gold Medal in the 11th Chandigarh State WUSHU Championship 2021-2022.
21. Khwaish Mannotra, the Golden Achiever of our school has raised the school to new heights by procuring medals in the Chandigarh State Badminton Championship, 2021. She has secured a bronze medal in Mix Double under 19, a silver medal in Mix doubles under 17 and a silver medal in girls doubles under 17.
22. Heartiest congratulations to Aayushi Agarwal on being selected for World Inline Hockey Championship which has commenced in Italy from 8th September 2021.
23. Another golden feather added in the sports history of Kundan International School. We are glad to declare that Ms Aayushi Agarwal of grade XI has been selected for the World Inline Hockey Championship to be held in Roccarasoo, Italy in September 2021. Players from all over India participated in the trials which were conducted in the Skating Rink, Sector 10, Chandigarh.
24. It is an immense pleasure for kundanites to announce that Chinmay Goyal of Class IX has bagged 8th position in a competition named “Break a Hacker’s Heart Quiz” organized by SOPHOS, (Cyber Security and Hardware Company based in England). It is indeed a proud moment for all of us as one among you proved himself in such a prestigious Competition among National and International participants.
1. Another golden feather added in the sports history of Kundan International School. We are glad to declare that Ms Aayushi Agarwal of grade XI has been selected for the World Inline Hockey Championship to be held in Roccarasoo, Italy in September 2021. Players from all over India participated in the trials which were conducted in the Skating Rink, Sector 10, Chandigarh. Heartiest Congratulations and best wishes for her future endeavours.
2. It is an immense pleasure for all of us to announce that Chinmay Goyal of Class IX has bagged 8th position in a competition named “Break a Hacker’s Heart Quiz” organized by SOPHOS, (Cyber Security and Hardware Company based in England). It is indeed a proud moment for all of us as one among you proved himself in such a prestigious Competition among National and International participants. We extend heartiest congratulations to Chinmay Goyal and his proud parents for achieving this feet.
3. Khwahish of Class- IX got 3rd position in 1500M race (First Chandigarh State U-23 Athletics Championship 2021-22) that was held at sports complex, Sec. 7B Chandigarh.